According to UK Parliament briefing paper, there were there were 5.7 million private sector businesses in the UK in 2018.
Private Sector Business in the UK
Businesses by Size
Interesting figure in the above chart is 5.7 million SMEs, which is over 99% of all businesses.
Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) is any business with fewer than 250 employees
Out of these SME’s, role of micro businesses is very important as 96% of all SME are micro businesses, and they are responsible for 33% of employment in the UK.
Micro business is any business with less than 10 employees. They represent 96% of businesses.
Often micro businesses lack the tools to run their entire small business. They don’t have the time, resources and budget to purchase multiple SaaS solutions, and do all the complex integrations across those solutions.
A typical small business needs to:
- Manage customer relationships
- Manage sales pipelines to track all the current deals in different stages
- Manage help desk to support and track all customer enquiries and issues
- Send invoices and proposals to those customers
- Manage internal projects, and track & assign tasks to different team members
- Manage internal notes and documentation/instructions for employees to help them perform their jobs efficiently
Unfortunately, until recently there wasn’t a single solution to address all these requirements of small and micro businesses. Customer data was living in silos, and small businesses had to use multiple solutions requiring multiple expensive subscriptions, and complex integrations to run their small businesses.
To simply this and help small businesses run using a single app, we built AXSAR Solo, which is a CRM and all in one workspace for small businesses.
AXSAR Solo is one app to run your entire small business.
It will allow small businesses to manage all these features using a single app: Customers, Sales Pipelines, Help Desk, Contracts/Assets, Projects, Tasks, Time Sheets, Invoices, Proposals, Notes, To do lists, Files, & Diagrams.