Contract Management – Old Way vs New Way
– Contracts are stored in file folders.
– Contracts are tracked in Excel sheets.
– No tagging available.
– Use multiple eSignature solutions.
– Pay per signature fee.
– Pay per user accounts.
– Difficult to find contracts.
– No way to access them on mobile.
– No notifications on expiring contracts.
– Easy to miss contract expirations.
– Easy to miss contract auto renewals.
– Paying multiple vendors for Digital Signatures and Contract Management.
– Contracts are stored in a centralised repository.
– Contracts can be tagged with any values that make sense to you and used in easy search and filtering.
– Contracts can be tracked on a visual board.
– Send contracts for digital signatures using the same system.
– No separate charge per signature.
– Just forward your existing contracts to a specific email inbox, and contracts will be automatically uploaded in the system.
– Super easy to find contracts with blazing fast search.
– Access your contracts on web, iOS and Android with the same user experience.
– Notifications on expiring contracts so you never miss any contracts.
– Simple pricing.
– Same system for contract creation and contract management.
– Very easy to import existing contracts for tracking.
- Contract creation, contract negotiation and approval, setting up template libraries, storing existing contracts, records retention and searching contracts are essential for legal teams.
- This use case focused on the needs of sales stakeholders. Requesting a contract and searching existing contracts are key to sales stakeholders. Sales contracts are often also known as sell-side contracts.
- This use case is characterized by the priorities of procurement in the contract management process. Key capabilities needed by procurement organizations include searching contracts, updating and renewing contracts, manage contract requests, and store supplier contracts. Procurement contracts are often also referred to as buy-side contracts.
- A use case focused on managing multiple contract types across the enterprise, including both buy-side (supplier), sell-side (customer) contracts and other contracts such employment contracts. It supports collaboration among key stakeholders, including procurement, sales and legal
According to 2021 EY Law Survey, 57% of business development leaders say that contracting inefficiencies have slowed revenue recognition.
Check out the demo to see the product in action.
Powerful Contract Repository Single Source of Truth Stop wasting your time looking for contracts across shared drives and emails. Axsar Contracts manages all your contracts along with key meta data, drafts, attachments, and emails into one place. Link Related Documents Link amendments, addendums, orders, master agreements, and any other related contracts together so that you can see the entirety of a deal in one place. Store Files and Attachments To effectively track a contract’s related documents, you can store any related files and attachments in Axsar Contracts alongside each contract. Upload Contracts by Email Easily add contracts to Axsar Contracts from your inbox by forwarding an email to your Axsar Contracts specific email address. Seamless Digital Signature Tool Sign and Send Contracts Go ink and paper-free with an electronic signature, and watch your savings, revenue, and productivity grow. Axsar Contracts is a seamless digital signature solution that you have been always wishing for. Draft new contracts, sign them and them to others to collect signatures. Once the contract is signed, we generate a PDF version of the contract along with its full audit history (who viewed/signed at what time and from which IP address) and send it to all signees. Contract Templates Create most common legal contracts with placeholders as Templates. Use templates to create new contracts at blazing fast speed. Powerful Search Instantly find contracts with fast and intuitive search. Stop wasting time browsing through shared drives and folders. Filter by type, contract owner or different custom tags. Activities, Reminders and Alerts Never miss a deadline again Axsar Contracts keeps track of critical expiry dates in your contracts and alerts your team of upcoming events. Track Expirations Axsar Contracts tracks upcoming expirations and notifies you well in advance. Calendar of Upcoming Events Track all key activities related with contracts on a calendar and assign activities to team members. Email Alerts to Keep You Aware Axsar Contracts sends you email reminders well ahead of key expiry dates so that you never miss a critical deadline again. Easy Permissions Management Manage users and permissions with ease. Invite Users Invite as many users as per your selected plan to use and access Axsar Contracts. Security Enterprise Grade Security We use strong encryption, and certified Google powered data-centres. Infrastructure Security We host your data in ISO 27001 certified data centres that provide SOC 1, 2, and 3 reports, physical safeguards, redundant networking and power, and 24/7 professional security staff. Strong Encryption Your data is encrypted with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard at rest. All connections are secured using TLS with 256-bit encryption.
Free trial doesn’t require a credit card.