You can send contracts for digital signatures.|manage and tracking existing contracts.| receive contract expiring notifications.|
Full contract lifecycle management solution from contract creation to contract management.
Axsar Contracts = CLM + Digital Signatures + Document Management
Contract Management – Old Way vs New Way
– Contracts are stored in file folders.
– Contracts are tracked in Excel sheets.
– No tagging available.
– Use multiple eSignature solutions.
– Pay per signature fee.
– Pay per user accounts.
– Difficult to find contracts.
– No way to access them on mobile.
– No notifications on expiring contracts.
– Easy to miss contract expirations.
– Easy to miss contract auto renewals.
– Paying multiple vendors for Digital Signatures and Contract Management.
– Contracts are stored in a centralised repository.
– Contracts can be tagged with any values that make sense to you and used in easy search and filtering.
– Contracts can be tracked on a visual board.
– Send contracts for digital signatures using the same system.
– No separate charge per signature.
– Just forward your existing contracts to a specific email inbox, and contracts will be automatically created in the system.
– Super easy to find contracts with blazing fast search.
– Access your contracts on web, iOS and – Android with the same user experience.
– Notifications on expiring contracts so you never miss any contracts.
– Simple pricing.
– Same system for contract creation and contract management.
– Very easy to import existing contracts for tracking.
Contract creation, contract negotiation and approval, setting up template libraries, storing existing contracts, records retention and searching contracts are essential for legal teams.
This use case focused on the needs of sales stakeholders. Requesting a contract and searching existing contracts are key to sales stakeholders. Sales contracts are often also known as sell-side contracts.
This use case is characterized by the priorities of procurement in the contract management process. Key capabilities needed by procurement organizations include searching contracts, updating and renewing contracts, manage contract requests, and store supplier contracts. Procurement contracts are often also referred to as buy-side contracts.
A use case focused on managing multiple contract types across the enterprise, including both buy-side (supplier), sell-side (customer) contracts and other contracts such employment contracts. It supports collaboration among key stakeholders, including procurement, sales and legal
According to 2021 EY Law Survey, 57% of business development leaders say that contracting inefficiencies have slowed revenue recognition.
Check out the demo to see the product in action.
Free trial doesn’t require a credit card.